music, entertainment,news,music video,relationships, sports,shocking,celebrity KILLTUNES ENTERTAINMENT: MUSIC VIDEO: Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White – I Don’t Like It, I Love It @official_flo

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MUSIC VIDEO: Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White – I Don’t Like It, I Love It @official_flo

wpid-flo-rida-art-flashmusic.jpg
With summer around the corner, Flo Rida lets the good times roll in the video for “I Don’t Like It, I Love It.” The
Carol City rapper calls up Robin Thicke and throws a block party in the
streets of New York in the fun and feel-good clip. Flo grabs his red cup and keeps an eye on the sexy ladies who walk by, while Thicke makes a splash with the fire hydrant. The fellas get their two-step on and dance into the
night.
The Verdine White-assisted song can be found on Flo’s EP My House, which also features Chris Brown and Sage the
Gemini.
Download and Enjoy!

    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

No comments: