music, entertainment,news,music video,relationships, sports,shocking,celebrity KILLTUNES ENTERTAINMENT

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Man Destroys His Penis After Injecting it With Vaseline to Look Bigger (Photo)

pain
A man was left with a swollen and painful penis
thanks to injecting himself with petroleum jelly in
the hope it would make his manhood bigger.
According to Daily Mail: Father-of-one Szilveszter,
24, who now lives in Bolton, feared he would
never be able to have more children after the DIY
procedure left him unable to have sex.
He said: “I had to stop having sex with my wife as
it’s too painful. I would like to have more children
but if I can’t have sex I may lose my family.
“Every day is difficult for me as it’s very painful
and bleeding. This was the worst mistake in my
life as I don’t feel like a real man.”
Hungarian born Szilveszter shares his story on the
latest series of TLC show Extreme Beauty Disasters.
He said he had Vaseline injected into his penis
following a friend’s recommendation.

No comments: